JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME
(J2ME) based on JUnit. It has the following features:
- Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual
- Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0
- Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods
for checking test failures.
- Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported.
- Includes Ant tasks for running JMUnit tests in a
- Has performance
monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
JMUnit can be downloaded from SourceForge.
The user guide,
are also available online.